Cellcrypt is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Due to legal content, this document is available in English only.
The type of data we collect and process:
2. We may process and retain the following data:
2.1 Information that you voluntarily provide by completing forms on the site, including but not necessarily limited to site registration, subscription to our service, posted material, requests for further services or the reporting of a problem with the site.
2.2 Records of our correspondence or interaction(s) with you.
2.3 Your responses to our research surveys, questionnaires or other interrogatories (which you are not compelled to respond to).
2.4 Transactional information related to the placing and/or fulfillment of your orders, including but not limited to telephone numbers and other details regarding the devices on which you install our software.
2.5 Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-logs, communication data and resources that you access.
3. We may gather information and data about our users' computers and mobile devices, including IP addresses, operating systems and browser types, for, system administration and to obtain aggregate information related to our business. This is purely statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns.
This type of information helps us to improve our service and to deliver a better and more personalized service by:
3.1. Understanding our audience size and usage patterns.
3.2 Using known customer preferences to customize the service to individual and group interests.
3.3 Improving the quality of our service.
3.4 Recognizing customers on return to the site. Should you object to the gathering of information described above, you may adjust your browser settings to refuse cookie files. Should you do so, you may not be able to access certain areas of the site; however your use of the site constitutes your approval and acknowledgment of this section.
4. The data and information, referenced in paragraph 3 above, is anonymized. Once this data and information is anonymized we do not use it to track or store data pertaining to calls, messages and or locations of our users.
5. We do not store any form of metadata obtained from our users' call and message transactions.
How we use the transactional data we collect:
6. We use information collected about customers in the following ways:
6.1 Ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
6.2. Providing information, products or services that are requested from us or which may interest our customers, where they have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
6.3 Carrying out our contractual and legal obligations.
6.4 Allowing participation in interactive features of our site and/or service.
6.5 Notifying our customers of changes to our products and services.
Keeping your data confidential:
7. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following very limited circumstances:
7.1 In the event that we engage in discussions relating to the supply of products or services required for the provision of our service to our customers, for example: personal billing information and registered contact information will be disclosed in the event of the appointment of an authorized payment service provider, or in regard to the possible purchase or sale of a business or business assets, and such discussions require statistical information about licensed users.
7.2 If all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any member of our group are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
7.3 If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (including any obligation to disclose personal data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency in circumstances where a legitimate Court Order has been obtained from a Court of competent jurisdiction (keeping in mind that we are technically unable to disclose in decrypted form any conversation or message communicated using our products )), or in order to enforce or apply the terms of the relevant license agreement and/or other agreements;
7.4 If disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, inter alia, our business, our employees, or our customers, we may disclose for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, as well as the prevention of hostile acts.
9. Payment transactions on the site are encrypted. Your password (whether assigned by us or selected by you) enables you to access certain areas of the site, and you are cautioned to keep this password confidential. You are wholly responsible for the security of your password.
10. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we take care to protect personal data, the security of data during transmission to our site cannot always be guaranteed. Thus, the transmission of information is at your own risk, but upon our receipt thereof we apply strict security features and procedures intended to guard against unauthorized access.
11. With our Store and Forward function, messages are sent via our secure servers. If you send a message to another user and that user is offline, that message will be stored in encrypted form on our secure servers for seven days. All messages that are not retrieved within seven days of transmission may be purged without any prior notice.
12. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes without first requesting and obtaining your permission to do so.
Third Party Websites
13. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you choose to follow any such links, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, which we recommend should be read carefully. We will not be held responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of your decision to access or submit information to other websites.
Privacy of Utmost Importance